[MPS Point 1 – 10, $13,045 – $22,865]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- PC literate; and
- Relevant experience or qualification would be an advantage.
To provide operational support to Dental Technology Sub-store*
- Assist in receipt, preparation and issuance of stock in the store;
- Maintain proper records of cases and model boxes;
- Undertake general clerical duties, including data entry in the Inventory System, word processing and filing;
- Assist in stock-taking and preparation of inventory lists and reports; and
- Handle enquiries from users.
* May be posted to other offices as and when necessary.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 1 ($13,045) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk), and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 13 December 2019. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Assistant Clerk (Dental Technology Sub-store)” and reference number “PP202ACDTS” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)