[MPS Point 3 – 15, $15,560 – $31,750]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Strong in Excel and Word applications;
- Has a minimum of two years’ working experience.
Preferred Attributes: Relevant experience or qualification in related jobs would be an advantage.
- Undertake general clerical duties, including word processing, filing;
- Assist in acquiring and user-testing a new Human Resources Management System relating to appraisal, contracts, leave etc.;
- Prepare and issue various documents (e.g. contracts, letters, notices, appraisals and other human resources documents) as appropriate;
- Generate information and reports from computer systems;
- Answer public and staff enquiries;
- Arrange logistics for meetings if required;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave (pro-rated to contract length) and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($15,560) per month and will be offered a time-limited contract until 31 March 2022. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 17 July 2020. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Time-limited Clerical Officer II (Human Resources)” and reference number “PP207COIIHR”on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)