The objects of The Prince Philip Dental Hospital (the Hospital) shall be to provide facilities for the training of dentists and other persons in professions supplementary to dentistry. The Hospital does not provide public dental services.
- Notice to Members of Public Who Intend to Seek Dental Treatment from the Hospital
- Notice to Private Fee Paying Patients
- Recruitment of Teaching Patients for Special Care Dentistry
- Suspension of Accepting Teaching Patients Seeking Orthodontic Treatment and Teaching Patients Referred for Endodontic Specialist Treatment
- Patient Complaint Management System