[MPS Point 28 – 33, $58,635 – $73,775]
- Has a recognised university degree or equivalent, preferably in accounting or finance;
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, or equivalent;
- Has at least five years’ relevant experience; preferably gained from accounting firms/ organisations with hands-on experience in the implementation or enhancement of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system;
- Ability to attend to details in a systematic approach, prior experience in managing public funds is an advantage; and
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese with excellent writing skills.
- Manage all accounting operations on cost-centre basis; including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow, inventory, revenue and expenditure recognition;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports;
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget, financial forecast and variance analysis;
- Implement cost-centre basis accounting, enhance management reporting and operational analysis;
- Prepare all supporting information for annual audit and other statutory reporting; and
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure compliance and strengthen internal controls.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 28 ($58,635) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 15% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 11 June 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Accounting Officer I” and reference number “PP123AOI”on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)