[MPS Point 14 – 27, $28,725 – $53,195]
- A degree in Accountancy from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent; OR be a registered student of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants Qualification Programme, or equivalent;
- Proficiency in computing / PC skills, e.g. Microsoft Applications;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Self-motivated with good problem solving skills, detail-minded and independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Assist Accounting Officer I in preparing various papers;
- Participate in the construction of a new Chart of Account, and subsequent update and maintenance in the Chart and Accounting Procedure Manual;
- Perform reconciliations from system sub-ledgers to the consolidated accounting ledger, prepare for audits, financial analysis and budget reports; and
- Improve the efficiency in data flow from various accounting systems, identify process problems and implement solutions for users.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 14 ($28,725) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 3 April 2019. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Accounting Officer II” and reference number “PP124AOII” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)