[MPS Point 1 – 10, $13,735 – $24,070]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- PC literate; and
- Relevant experience or qualification would be an advantage.
Suitable Candidates will be deployed to one of the following units:
(1) Procurement and Materials Management Office [Reference number: PP202ACPMMO]
- Assist in receipt, preparation and issuance of stock in the warehouse;
- Undertake general clerical duties, including data entry in the Inventory System, word processing and filing;
- Assist in stock-taking and preparation of inventory lists;
- Handle enquiries from user departments; and
- Assist in Store Management in the warehouse, including moving bulky or heavy goods and using electric pallet truck.
(2) Reception and Records Office [Reference number: PP202ACRRO]
- Undertake patient registration;
- Arrange booking for patients;
- Answer public/ patient enquiries; and
- Housekeeping of patient records.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 1 ($13,735) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 January 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the unit wished to be deployed to and corresponding reference number on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)