[MPS Point 1 – 10, $14,080 – $24,670]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- PC literate; and
- Relevant experience or qualification would be an advantage.
Suitable Candidates will be deployed to one of the following units:
(1) Procurement and Materials Management Office [Reference No.: PP202ACPMMO]
- Undertake general clerical duties, including word processing and filing;
- Assist in preparation and issuance of various documents (e.g. letter, committee papers, purchase/ service order, tender documents and invoices);
- Generate purchase history and reports from the procurement and inventory system regularly;
- Assist in the operation of the new procurement and inventory system;
- Assist in the Supplier Registration process;
- Arrange logistics for meetings;
- Sort incoming correspondences; and
- Replenish office supplies.
(2) Reception and Records Office [Reference No.: PP202ACRRO]
- Undertake patient registration;
- Arrange booking for patients;
- Answer public/ patient enquiries; and
- Housekeeping of patient records.
*Suitable candidates may be posted to other offices as and when necessary.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 1 ($14,080) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 16 December 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the unit wished to be deployed to and corresponding reference number on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)