[MPS Point 17 – 27, $35,915 – $57,395]
- Has a recognised university degree or equivalent;
- Level 3/ Grade C or above in English Language in HKDSE/ HKCEE or English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- Fluent in English and Chinese with excellent writing skills.
Preferred Attributes: With working experience about payroll, human resources information system or human resources matters in the public sector.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day operation of the General Office, with focus on payroll, compensation and benefits, training and development and injury on duty;
- Prepare and revise estimates on human resources related subheads;
- Liaise with the software developer to implement the new Human Resources Information System, including conducting user acceptance test, monitoring the acceptance of deliverables for payment of items, preparing management reports and statistics; and
- Assist in drafting of papers and relevant correspondence relating to Human Resource policies.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 17 ($35,915) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 August 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Assistant Hospital Administrator” and reference number “PP126AHA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)