[MPS Point 16 – 20, $33,350 – $40,515]
- Holder of Higher Diploma in Computer Studies, or above;
- Has a minimum of five years’ working experience, in which a minimum of two years’ experience in network/ security/ sever administration and systems support;
- Must possess good troubleshooting skills in handling systems, hardware, software and network issues; and
- Good manners with a positive customer service attitude and good communication skills in Chinese and English.
Preferred Attributes: Experience in project implementation, system analysis and design, application development and management of outsourcing project would be an advantage. Preference will also be given to those IT infrastructure or system related certification holder.
- Assist System Administrator in the development of new and improved IT services to support the Hospital’s strategies and directions, as well as to define strategic technology plans and projects;
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to support various in-house computer systems and project coordination;
- Provide helpdesk services, training and in-house support to end users including English-speaking users;
- Administer Windows and Linux servers, internal software systems, computer and storage networking, computer equipment installation, development and configuration. Provide support in IT infrastructure, system administration, data and system security;
- Perform daily operational and administrative work of the Information Technology Office;
- Supervise the Information Technology Assistants;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 16 ($33,350) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 13 July 2020. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Assistant System Administrator” and reference number “PP204ASA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)