[MPS Point 3 – 15, $15,560 – $31,750]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Languages and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ working experience, preferably in facility management or building services and maintenance; and
- Strong in Excel and Word applications.
- Arrange daily repair and maintenance and user acceptance test of equipment and facilities;
- Assist in the preventive and corrective maintenance conducted by the third parties;
- Monitor the daily operation of Facility Management System;
- Prepare and issue documents including Notes, Invitation to Quote, Quotation Register and Purchase/ Service Order;
- Respond to user’s requests and liaise with contractors on maintenance and orders;
- Supervise junior subordinates and technical staff; and
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($15,560) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 October 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Clerical Officer II – Facility Management Office” and reference number “PP207COIIF” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)