[MPS Point 3 – 15, $15,950 – $32,545]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Languages and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Strong in Excel and Word applications; and
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ working experience.
Preferred Attributes: Relevant experience or qualification in related jobs would be an advantage.
- Assist in conducting recruitment exercises and undertake general clerical duties;
- Assist in acquiring and user-testing a new Human Resources Management System relating to appraisal, contracts, leave etc.;
- Prepare and issue various documents (e.g. contracts, letters, notices, appraisals and other human resources documents) as appropriate;
- Generate information and reports from computer systems;
- Answer public and staff enquiries;
- Arrange logistics for meetings if required; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($15,950) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 10 February 2023. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Clerical Officer II (Human Resources)” and reference number “PP207COIIHR” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0373
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)