(MPS Point 16 – 21, $34,185 – $43,610)
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 7 years’ working experience, preferably with 3 years in general administration in public or social organisations; and
- Excellent supervisory skill and good writing skill.
- Manage the day-to-day running and organisation of the General Office;
- Prepare budget and various human resources reports;
- Supervise junior clerks in handling general administration and human resources matters; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 16 ($34,185) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 24 February 2023. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Clerk-in-charge (General & Personnel)” and reference number “PP208CICGP” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)