[MPS Point 16 – 21, $33,350 – $42,545]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- A minimum of seven years’ working experience, preferably with three years in handling complaints in public or social organisations; and
- Excellent supervisory skill and good writing skill.
- Supervise, direct, organise and coordinate the work of Reception and Records Office;
- Administer non-policy matters concerning reception of patients, keeping of patient records and access to personal data;
- Act as the Patient Relations Officer to handle patient complaints and difficult patients or situations; and update the complaint log to keep track of the progress of complaint cases;
- Handle all incoming correspondences relating to patient services and reception matters;
- Liaise with Clinic Managers on matters relating to patient reception arrangements; and
- Liaise with Information Technology Office on matters relating to computer system, printout reports and terminal breakdowns.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 16 ($33,350) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 January 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Clerk-in-charge (Reception & Records)” and reference number “PP208CICRR” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)