(MPS Point 8 – 21, $20,270 – $40,420)
- (a) A Certificate in Dispensing Studies from the Vocational Training Council, or equivalent.
(i) completed the 3-year on-the-job training organised by the Hospital Authority.
OR (ii) have 3 years’ on-the-job training in dispensing in recognised institutions, 1 year of which should be post-certificate.
OR (b) A Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from an institution recognised by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong for registration.
OR (c) A Higher Diploma in a recognised dispensing-related studies programme conferred by a local academic institution, or equivalent; and
- Level 2/ Grade E or above in English Language in HKDSEE/ HKCEE or English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure :
- Knowledge in handling computer systems.
- Fluency in written Chinese and spoken Cantonese.
- Prepare and dispense drugs accurately and efficiently according to the prescriptions;
- Conduct patients counseling by explaining dosage, precautions and side effects of the medicine to the patients;
- Manage PPDH Dispensary by keeping the stock of drugs at an optimum level, maintaining a safe and secure storage of drugs;
- Handle various kind of drugs properly and according to regulatory requirements;
- Answer patient’s inquiry on drugs related inquiries; and
- Work with medical professionals from multi-disciplines to deliver the best patient care.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 8 ($20,270) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send your cover letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 30 October 2019. Applicants should mark clearly the Post “Drug Dispenser” and reference number “PPDH223DD” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)