[MPS Point 1 – 4, $14,080 – $16,980]
- Completion of Form Five/ Secondary Five study with English Language and Chinese Language studied, or equivalent; and
- Relevant experience or qualification would be an advantage.
- Perform indoor and outdoor dispatch of documents or stationery items;
- Provide supporting services to offices including filing, photocopying and mailing;
- Assist the Accounts Clerks in maintaining the billing reports;
- Assist in filing patient folders and monitoring the patient folders movement records;
- Carry out weekly reconciliation of collection notes with the receipts kept by the Shroff and follow up action(s) after reconciliation;
- Perform pantry duties when required; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 1 ($14,080) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 16 December 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the post “General Service Assistant (Administration)” and reference number “PP212GSAADMIN“on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)