[MPS Point 6 – 15, $20,165 – $34,060]
- Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- At least one year’s IT-related working experience;
- Holder of Diploma in Computer Studies or above preferred;
- Experience in Windows server, MS-SQL, Active Directory, RDP, Exchange Server, MS IIS, Website, VLAN, VMWare would be an advantage;
- Good troubleshooting skills in handling systems, hardware, software and network issues; and
- Good manners with a positive customer service attitude and good communication skills.
- Support day-to-day operations and perform administrative work of the Information Technology Office;
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to support various in-house computer systems;
- Provide helpdesk services, training and in-house support to end users (including English-speaking users); and
- Administer servers, desktop, local area network, computer equipment installation and configuration.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 6 ($20,165) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic results and work experience to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 October 2023. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Information Technology Assistant” and reference number “PP215ITA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)