[MPS Point 6 – 15, $18,795 – $31,750]
- Holder of a Diploma in Computer Studies, or above;
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Experience in Windows server, MS-SQL, Active Directory, RDP, Exchange Server, MS IIS, Website, VLAN, VMWare would be an advantage;
- Preference will be given to those with experience in MS-SQL database and at least one programming language;
- Must possess good troubleshooting skills in handling systems, hardware, software and network issues; and
- Good manners with a positive customer service attitude and good communication skills.
- To support day-to-day operations and perform administrative work of the Information Technology Office;
- To liaise with vendors and contractors to support various in-house computer systems;
- To provide helpdesk services, training and in-house support to end users (including English-speaking users); and
- To administer user workstations, network, user account management and computer equipment installation and configuration.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 6 ($18,795) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 December 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Information Technology Assistant” and reference number “PP215ITA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)