[MPS Point 20 – 30, $40,515 – $64,270]
- Holder of a Certificate of Admission to the Roll of Dental Hygienists, issued by the Hong Kong Dental Council or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ continuous post-registration working experience;
- Proven experience in teaching dental hygiene is preferred;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- PC literate.
- Undertake the full range of duties relating to teaching of Student Dental Hygienists enrolled in Higher Diploma in Dental Hygiene course, such as
(i) deliver lectures, seminars and Problem-based Learning tutorials
(ii) conduct demonstrations, instruct and supervise the student in practical sections
(iii) mark the course work of the students
(iv) prepare the teaching aids
- Assist in course promotion, student recruitment and admission selection; and
- Assist in managing the store of consumables, teaching materials and maintaining the equipment in proper condition.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 20 ($40,515) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong via email to email@example.com by 10 September 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Instructor in Dental Hygiene” and reference number “PP134IDH” on the envelope/subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)