[MPS Point 20 – 30, $40,515 – $64,270]
- Holder of a Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Surgery Assisting/ Diploma in Dental Surgery Assisting issued by The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, or equivalent; and
- At least 5 years of post-qualification working experience as a certified dental surgery assistant or in teaching dental surgery assisting.
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- With proven experience in teaching dental surgery assisting.
- Assist the Tutor in Dental Surgery Assisting to run the Diploma in Dental Surgery Assisting training course and other training workshops;
- Undertake the full range of duties relating to and associated with teaching of Student Dental Surgery Assisting enrolled in Diploma in Dental Surgery Assisting course, such as:
i. to deliver lectures and seminars;
ii. to conduct demonstrations, instruct and supervise the students in teaching sections;
iii. to mark the course work of the students;
iv. to prepare the teaching aids;
- Assist in course promotion, student recruitment and admission selection;
- Assist in managing the store of consumables, teaching materials and maintaining the equipment in proper condition; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 20 ($40,515) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the Post “Instructor in Dental Surgery Assisting” and reference number “PPDH135IDSA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)