[MPS Point 5 – 8, $17,675 – $21,340]
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Good communication skills with fluent spoken Cantonese and English and knowledge in application of common computer software, including MS Word, MS Excel etc.; and
- Experience in dental laboratory work would be an advantage.
- Prepare preliminary work for cases such as study models, working models, diagnostic wax-ups, mounting models, special trays, wax-rims, PVC splints, duplicating models, ortho-trim models;
- Scan and prepare virtual models and trays using 3D Printing;
- Prepare models and aids for teaching purposes;
- Record the daily in-cases and keep record for routine computer data input; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 5 ($17,675) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 25 October 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Laboratory Assistant” and reference number “PP217LA” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0528
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)