(MPS Point 14 – 24, $30,235 – $48,860)
- Holder of a practicing certificate or be qualified to apply for the Irradiating Apparatus Licence as a registered diagnostic radiographer in Part I or II of the register under the Radiographers (Registration and Disciplinary Procedure) Regulation with the Hong Kong Radiographers Board;
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- Preferably with working experience and Radiography degree.
- Undertake patient radiography, including extra-oral, intra-oral, maxillofacial and general radiography, using full range of radiographic equipment;
- Assist in CT scanning and maintain the flow of patients;
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of X-ray rooms and radiographic equipment;
- Assist in research projects involving radiography of patients and specimens;
- Carry out relieving duties of Image Processing Technician;
- Teach Certificated Dental Surgery Assistants, Student Dental Surgery Assistants and Student Dental Hygienists in basic aspects of extra-oral and intra-oral radiography;
- Supervise Certificated Dental Surgery Assistants, Student Dental Surgery Assistants and Student Dental Hygienists over checking of films and give advice to them as appropriate; and
- Any other duties as directed by the supervisors.
Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 14 ($30,235) per month with a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic results and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 January 2021. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Radiographer II” and reference number “PP220RAD” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)