[MPS Point 18 – 27, $37,685 – $57,395]
- Holder of a Degree in computer science, IT, or equivalent disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience, in which a minimum of 2 years of experience in programming skills, plus a minimum of 2 years in project implementation, system analysis and design, application development and management of outsourcing projects;
- Experience in MS-SQL database and at least one programming language;
- Experience/ knowledge in IT infrastructure and applications;
- Excellent project/ vendor management, problem-solving and communication skills; and
- Strong leadership, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Work as a key member of the Information Technology Office to specify and develop new and improved IT services to support the Hospital’s strategies and directions, as well as to define strategic technology plans and projects;
- Provide support for the computer systems used in PPDH;
- Responsible for diagnosis of problems reported, enquiries and improvement initiatives raised by end users;
- Handle ad hoc queries or reporting requests from end users, and maintain customized reports;
- Maintain problem logging and service level, and manage vendor performance and user satisfaction on support service;
- Coordinate with appropriate vendors for maintenance of system equipment to ensure proper running of the computer systems used in PPDH;
- Coordinate with contractors for problem determination related to application software and problem escalation to the software vendors;
- Undertake problem resolution and apply software bug fixing patch as instructed by software vendors;
- Support the implementation of system applications as well as carrying out related procurement support activities;
- Plan for disaster recovery drill, IT security, monitoring and compliance of computer systems in PPDH;
- Elaborate new requests and requirements from end users and coordinate with contractor to escalate these issues to development team of software vendor. Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle to ensure successful project completion; and
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors.
Package: Five-day week, 18 days’ annual leave and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 18 ($37,685) per month and will be offered a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 17 October 2022. Applicants should mark clearly the post “System Administrator” and reference number “PP142SA” on the envelope and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)