(On Part-time basis for Prosthodontics)
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Dentists Registration Ordinance (Cap 156, Hong Kong Laws);
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience (clinical experience gained from postgraduate studies will also be recognised);
- Possess a valid practising certificate issued by The Dental Council of Hong Kong;
- A member of a medical defence organisation such as the Medical Protection Society;
- Possess an Irradiating Apparatus Licence; and
- Good communication skills.
Candidates in possession of higher academic achievements and/or post-qualification professional experience will have a definite advantage.
- Patient screening.
- Supervising the screening of patients and treatments by Junior Hospital Dental Officers (JHDOs).
- Delivering dental treatments and services related to teaching independently, including liaison with other clinical areas for patients requiring dental care.
- Delivery of emergency treatments, patient care and provisional oral health education in particular for teaching of dental students and cases deemed too difficult for various reasons to be dealt with by undergraduate students or JHDOs.
- Assisting in the delivery of teaching and research related activities in collaboration with the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Hong Kong.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Clinic Manager of the designated Clinic, Comptroller and Director.
Package: Successful candidate will be offered appointment at $1,820 per a four-hour session with a Fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, subject to renewal. Allocation of sessions will be determined according to the operational needs up to a maximum of five sessions per week. Paid annual leave and statutory leave would be offered to those working five or more sessions per week.
To Apply: Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should mark clearly the Post “Hospital Dental Officer” and reference number “PP133HDO” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry: 2859 0335
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)