(Entry point: MPS Point 3 $15,560)
- Attained Level 2/ Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language/ English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent with AutoCAD training certificate;
- Proficiency in using CAD software, Excel and Word applications;
- Has a minimum of two years’ working experience. Relevant experience or qualification in related jobs would be advantage.
Preferred Attributes: Capable of handling full set of presentation and construction drawings.
- Establish and maintain floor plan library and assist in plan retrieval;
- Regular update on floor plans and technical drawings according to the latest floor usage of the Hospital;
- Assist in on-site dimension measurement;
- Undertake general clerical duties, including word processing, filing;
- Prepare and issue various documents (e.g. letters, memo, notices, meeting minutes. Work specification, invitation to quote, quotation register, purchase/ service orders and tender documents) as appropriate;
- Respond to user’s requests and liaise with contractors on maintenance and orders;
- Generate information and reports from computer systems;
- Supervise junior subordinates and technical staffs of Facility Management Office.
Package: Five-day week, 14 days’ annual leave (pro-rated to contract length) and medical/ dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($15,560) per month and will be offered a time-limited contract until 31 March 2022. Increment of pay point will be granted upon certain period of satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply: Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form (downloadable from the Hospital’s website www.ppdh.org.hk) and full résumé indicating clearly the academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 30 September 2020. Applicants should mark clearly the post “Time-limited Draftsman” and reference number “PP207COIID” on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry: 2859 0332
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)