The Hospital now issues queue cards for initial examination. No queue cards will be issued once the daily quota is full. For details, please refer to our “Notice to Patients”.
With regard to the current COVID-19 situation, if patient:
1. was discharged from hospital after recovering from COVID-19 infection within the past 4 weeks; or
2. has visited/travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 21 days; or
3. has been in close contact with inbound travellers or COVID-19 suspected carriers or contracted COVID-19 in the past 28 days or is currently under medical surveillance; or
4. has been under quarantine order or underwent compulsory testing of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
5. lives in a building that is currently on the list of “Buildings with confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days” published by Department of Health,
please provide a negative COVID-19 test result with specimen taken within 72 hours when visiting the Hospital; otherwise consultation or treatment will not be provided. The Hospital staff may refuse to provide service to any person if there is doubt on the condition of the person concerned.
People with fever or acute respiratory symptoms or pneumonia, please do not visit the Hospital and should seek appropriate medical treatment immediately.
For enquiry, please contact our Information Counter at 2859 0238.